Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Week 10: 12-5-2011 Update

Funny story today. For whatever reason, Ruby loves to flush the toilet by herself - she has for some time now. Anyway, Melissa has been clever enough to harness this motivation and use it toward furthering Ruby's recovery (I know I have you hooked now, reader). Every time Ruby uses the "big girl potty" she is now only allowed to flush with the right hand. Boy, does she try hard! Usually, we tell her to squeeze the handle "so tight" and "push!" and usually she needs more than a little help. Well, I'm happy to report, not today! Today Ruby pushed the handle with all her might (I wish there were video to accompany my description), and "whougggh!" Down it went! Way to go Ruby! Mom and Dad could not be more proud!  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment