Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 6: 11-07-2011 Update

Today Ruby finished a line from one of her favorite books, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? The speech therapist said that she read to Ruby, "Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see? I see a red bird looking at . . ." and Ruby chimed in, "me!" This was completely new. She's also been trying to say "dad". The speech therapists say that her intonation is very good, the words are just mostly scrambled . . . but they're unscrambling more and more each day! She is also really doing well with her balance. She is so determined! There's no stopping this girl. She can't say it with her words, but she constantly tells me with her body language, "I'm walkin' with myself, Dad" (which is what she used to say) as she pulls her right hand away from my grasp. Very independent!  :)  She's doing so well. All are in very good spirits.

4 comments:

  1. Go Ruby! So great to hear about these accomplishments! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max just walked in and saw her picture and said "Ruby!" I asked him if he missed her and he told me "yeah"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Ruby! We love you so much and have not stopped praying nor have we stopped finding others who love to pray and are blessed to be able to pray for YOU!

    ReplyDelete